Accelerated Level I & II Using and Leading Applied Creativity workshop
July 11 - 13, 2017 (Tuesday - Thursday)
You've heard it all before. The world is changing. Nothing stays the same. Change is the only constant. One thing does stay the same. Solving complex problems and creating fresh opportunities for growth in a changing world begins with creative thinking.
Why the Simplexity Thinking System?
- Our future as organizations, teams and individuals depends on our ability to view the tasks before us from a different perspective, to question old habits and ways, and to have the courage to propose and implement innovative solutions. To sustain real economic and personal growth, we must now approach innovation and problem solving in our organizations with increased creativity and foresight.
- The Simplexity Thinking System is the "innovation engine" of the organization. It interconnects a process of creative problem solving with skills and tools to make that process work. The system is simple, experiential, inclusive … and is proven to work.
- Learn the key thinking skills that drive creativity and innovation
- Assess your personal innovation style and investigate ways it can be enhanced through application of Simplexity Thinking.
- Learn how to be an effective facilitator, team leader and participant in a meeting.
- Learn to design effective meetings resulting in shared ownership and well- defined implementation plans.
- Improve the way your organization utilizes teams.
- Learn to move a team from "storming" to "high performing".
Designed for you!
- Leaders wanting to develop strong facilitation skills.
- Individuals and team leaders wanting to ‘jumpstart' important projects in the organization.
- Executives and managers interested in mainstreaming innovation into strategic planning and high level decision-making.
- Team leaders and facilitators looking for a proven process which emphasized collaboration and creativity.
- Managers, supervisors and professionals wanting to build successful teams.
- Executives searching for an "innovation machine" for their organization.
Tuesday July 11, 2017 - Thursday July 13, 2017
Basadur Applied Creativity Office
1850 Old Waterdown Road
Burlington, ON L7P 0T2
40 minute drive west of Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
1. The Waterfront Hotel, 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario, Call Direct: 905-681-5400 or 1-877-681-0767, www.thewaterfrontdowntown.com
2. Holiday Inn, 3063 South Service Road, Burlington, Ontario, 905-639-4443, www.holidayinn.com
3. Best Western, 2412 Queensway Drive, Burlington, Ontario, 1-800-568-8520, www.bestwestern.com
Phone: (905) 690-4903
Fax: (905) 689-7510
Download registration form
US $1890.00/CDN $1890.00 + HST
Optional Workshop: Profile Certification Workshop
US $495.00/CDN $495.00 + HST
Workshop materials, continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshments
Accepted: check, major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX
Business casual, comfortable
Personal identification of citzenship (valid passport for customs and entry/re-entry)
By car to the Waterfront hotel from Toronto airport - Exit airport, follow Hwy 427 South to 401 West, exit 403 West toward Hamilton and QEW. In Burlington area, exit Brant St.. Head South all the way to the end (Lakeshore Drive). Turn left into the hotel parking lot.
By car to the Centre (4 acre wooded lot) from the Waterfront hotel - Head North on Brant Street, merge onto the 403 West toward Hamilton. Exit at Waterdown Road (1st exit). Turn right onto Waterdown Road. Head North 2 km (curvy road) to Old Waterdown Road (just past Ireson Road). If you get to Mountain Brow Road, you have gone too far. The Centre is the first driveway on the right. Please drive to the back and park, walk in, welcome!