Insights & Research
How We Do It
What We Do
Challenge Mapping is both a unique and hard to achieve competency. Become confident and world class in conducting the Why - What’s Stopping …? analysis in any situation.
After completing Level II training in Simplexity, many people lack confidence in applying Challenge Mapping in the real world. Yet it is an underutilized and critical part of the successful application of the Simplexity process. It is often where the "aha" moment occurs - where the golden nuggets emerge, log jams are broken, the complete picture of the problem emerges, and the team comes together.
Participants build their skills through hands on practice with intensive coaching.
1. Better appreciate why and how Challenge Mapping is a critical capability that makes you unique, valuable and equips you with a sought after competitive advantage.
2. Become a true craftsman in performing Why - What’s Stopping?, helping teams discover hidden insights and tap into their knowledge.
3. Creatively apply “How might we?” and Why - What’s Stopping? in any situation or purpose.
4. Help teams converge with commitment on what’s most important.
5. Understand typical Challenge Mapping pitfalls and become competent at resolving them on the fly.
When your complete this workshop, you are invited to become a member of the Guild for Challenge Mapping Practitioners.
Pre-requisites: Level I and II.
Wednesday October 11, 2017 - Friday October 13, 2017
1850 Old Waterdown Road
1. The Waterfront Hotel, 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario, Call Direct: 905-681-5400 or 1-877-681-0767, "Basadur" corporate rate $125.00/night + HST. www.thewaterfrontdowntown.com
2. Holiday Inn, 3063 South Service Road, Burlington, Ontario, 905-639-4443, www.holidayinn.com
3. Best Western, 2412 Queensway Drive, Burlington, Ontario, 1-800-568-8520, www.bestwestern.com
Pre-requistes are: Completed a Level I & II workshop.
$3500.00 U.S. or $3500.00 CDN + HST
All materials, continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshments
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or cheque
8:30am - 5:30pm. No early departures.
By car to the Waterfront hotel from Toronto airport - Exit airport, follow Hwy 427 South to 401 West, exit 403 West toward Hamilton and QEW. In Burlington area, exit Brant St.. Head South all the way to the end (Lakeshore Drive). Turn left into the hotel parking lot.
By car to the Centre (4 acre wooded lot) from the Waterfront hotel - Head North on Brant Street, merge onto the 403 West toward Hamilton. Exit at Waterdown Road (1st exit). Turn right onto Waterdown Road. Head North 2 km (curvy road) to Old Waterdown Road (just past Ireson Road). If you get to Mountain Brow Road, you have gone too far. The Centre is the first driveway on the right. Please drive to the back and park, walk in, welcome!